KanexPro Performs Big Updates to 4K VideoWall Processors
New 4K-based video processor will showcase at ISE 2018
Brea, Calif. – January 24, 2017 – KanexPro, an industry-leading provider of connectivity solutions to the IT and A/V markets, announces their VW-SP-1X44K, a 4K-based video processor which allows one HDMI input to be easily and spontaneously arranged on up to four 4K displays, fully controllable from anywhere. Visit KanexPro at ISE Booth number 1-N15 to explore this exciting new offering.
“The VW-SP-1X44K is ideal for digital signage markets, large scale presentations, hyper-market displays, and command and control applications where high resolution video wall is needed,” explained Kashyap Khetia, Senior Product Marketing Manager for KanexPro.
Users can create video walls from 2×2, 2×3 and 3×3 screens and fully control from anywhere using a tablet or any other 3rd party control system using RS-232 and Telnet.
The 1×4 4K Video Wall also offers bezel correction support with a simple and easy to use control application. The device supports video output timings up to WUXGA@60 and 1080p@60Hz, audio format up to 7.1CH LPCM at 192kHz sampling rate based on input source Extended Display Identification Data (EDID).
Key features include:
- 1×4 Video Processor with Built-in Bezel Correction and Control
- Can be cascaded to create up to 3×3 Video Wall (9- displays)
- Can also be used as a 1×4 DA (splitter)
- Supports 4K x 2K@24/25/30Hz
- HDCP compliant
- Outputs video signal to 4 displays with a full image & adjustable bezel correction
- Input PC resolutions: from VGA~WUXGA & HDTV from 480i~1080p and 4K2K@24/25/30Hz
- Various Audio Format Support: AC3/DTS/Dolby Digital Plus/Dolby TrueHD/Dolby Atmos and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Control via RS-232 & Telnet (Ethernet)
- One locking power supply included
- Backed by KanexPro 3-year parts and labor warranty
KanexPro is an industry-leading provider of connectivity solutions to the IT and A/V markets. KanexPro provides integrators access to top A/V connectivity products that empower the ability to broadcast, extend, split, or multiply HD signal transmissions simply and cost-effectively in any installation environment anywhere in the world. We have a long history of providing state-of-the art connectivity solutions to the A/V industry in education, business, government, entertainment, healthcare and other markets. Our broad line of A/V connectivity products includes HDMI matrix and VGA matrix switchers, HDMI and DVI extender solutions, HDMI splitters and amplifier solutions. Our mission is always to create top-tier technology reliably and affordably.