AV Integrators: Here Are 2 B2B Marketing Trends for 2020 To Watch Out For
2020 just rolled around and with it brings new advancements that are relevant for any B2B scenario, including AV integrators. Now more than ever, B2B customers are researching online before making a purchasing decision. Millennials are also a growing force in the workforce. What does this all mean for AV integrators looking to make a lasting impression on their customers?
B2B Marketing Trends to Keep Your Eye Out for
Sending out mass emails? Sure, but you can make them feel personal. Forbes says 72% of buyers don’t just want B2B companies to personalize communications with them, they expect it. Here are a few ways you can personalize your B2B communications:
- Segment your customer database – the more info you have on your customers and prospects, the better you’ll be able to tailor their communications. For example, you could send out a special offer for vendors that reside in a city where an event is taking place, or send out a special newsletter to a specific industry within your database.
- Use email personalization – Did you know you can insert a person’s first name, last name, company, etc. in your mass emails? This little touch will help people connect with you on a deeper level.
- Target by interest – On social media, you can push out ads to people that have demonstrated a specific interest and tailor your ads accordingly. You could target people that follow your competitors to offer your products, for example.
As we’ve mentioned several times, email is well and alive. What’s more, it’s now easier than ever to send exactly what you want to exactly who you want to with the aid of dynamic tools based on AI. You can insert dynamic content to test out different CTAs, personalize coupons and offers, and take away some pretty impressive analytics. What’s more, you can even track your website visitors before you know their names to send them personalized communications.
Check out a few email tools such as:
- Campaign Monitor – “Get more from every email with one of our products: Campaign Monitor, the industry-leading email marketing platform for brands, or CM Commerce, our new email marketing platform for eCommerce shops.”
- Customer.io – “Send targeted emails, push notifications, and SMS to lower churn, create stronger relationships, and drive subscriptions.”
- SharpSpring – “Tracks customers even before you know their name. We connect the dots and tell you where they’ve been. You can then build powerful automation rules to send them dynamic content or targeted emails based on their interests.”
For a simple step-by-step guide on how to manage emails, check out our blog post.
These two strategies are just the start. Stay tuned to our next blog post to learn more B2B marketing strategies to look out for in 2020.