BlueDog Data Services, provider of comprehensive data management services supporting the tools, processes and standards necessary for integrators to compete, grow and remain profitable, announces the launch of the Blue Dog Data Services Advisory Board. The Advisory Board is led by Curt Hayes and includes Rich Harris, Ray Holland, Darrin Smith and Dean Callis as members.
BlueDog Data Services provides timely, accurate, consistent and complete data, design and documentation services, which are both cost effective and accessible for CEDIA and InfoComm channel integrators. The Advisory Board brings invaluable experience and insight to further refine and improve the BlueDog Data Services offerings, and includes the following industry veterans:
- Curt Hayes, Chief Executive Officer for BlueDog Data Services and Audio Design, Inc., is an audio, video and automation systems integration veteran, with over 25 years in the industry. He has leveraged his experience in sales, operations, project management, installation and programming to establish BlueDog Data Services and Audio Design as leaders in out-sourced design, documentation and data services.
- Rich Harris is a Senior System Design Engineer at Audio Design, Inc. and works with A/V integration firms across the country to develop detailed specifications and comprehensive low voltage construction documentation including floor plans, schematics and rack elevations. Rich has a unique combination of extensive experience as a hi-fi bench technician and audio sales consultant to professional system design, along with an eye for detail, organization and process.
- Ray Holland, Engineering Manager for Advanced Home Theater, is established in selling, designing and installing home theater systems, as well as updating and evaluating current procedures for residential, commercial and marine channels. Ray incorporates cutting edge technology into client’s lifestyles by working closely with the sales and operations teams, providing rock solid, technologically advanced solutions that are simple and friendly for Advanced Home Theater clients.
- Darrin Smith, Systems Integration Manager for CompView, works with a dynamic team of A/V professionals and is responsible for engineering, operations and project management. With 17 years in the industry, Darrin has worked with some of the preeminent integration firms around the country with a focus on process, standards and system design.
- Dean Callis is the Owner and President of Technology Playground, an audio and video integration firm in the Vail Valley of Colorado. Dean has a passion for working with the finest people and integration projects in the industry. With his industry experience, Dean has acquired numerous certifications and understands the latest technology available. Currently, Dean serves as a Subject Matter Expert and Instructor in CEDIA’s Project Management College – a position he has had for nearly 12 years.
“We are pleased to announce the BlueDog Data Services Advisory Board as we begin the HTSA Spring Conference,” said Curt Hayes, Chief Executive Officer of BlueDog Data Services. “Our mission is to provide standards for data entry and management as a reference for the industry, something we believe is a new, innovative process that the residential and commercial channel has needed for some time. We’re certain that the quality of the data a business uses determines the quality of the business.”